1. This series of motors is a series of products developed by our company. It has a high speed and is widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power and other industries to drive mechanical loads with large moments of inertia such as fans, pumps, and compressors.
2. This series of synchronous motors complies with GB755 "Rating and Performance of Rotating Motors" JB/T2224 "Technical Conditions for Large AC Three-phase Four-pole Synchronous Motors".
3. This series of motors has a series of motor specifications with multiple power levels such as 1000KW, 2000KW, 2500KW, 3200KW, 4000KW, 5000KW, 6500KW, 7000KW, 8000KW, 9000KW, 12000KW, etc. The motor allows direct starting at full voltage, and can also be started with reduced voltage.
1. This series of synchronous motors adopts shell protection grades of IP44 and IP54. Cooling methods are divided into upper water cooling, lower water cooling and duct ventilation.
2. The complete motor of this series includes stator, rotor, bottom plate and cooler.
Stator: The base is welded with steel plate. The stator core is laminated with 0.5mm thick low-loss silicon steel sheets, and the core sections are separated by radial ventilation ducts. The stator coil is a double-layer drop winding, which adopts single-layer or double-layer parallel winding. The insulation of the ground is F grade (temperature rise is assessed as B grade), and the stator is subjected to vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) after offline to make it have a good Insulation performance.
Rotor: The magnetic pole core is a solid magnetic pole. The magnetic pole coil adopts class F insulation (the temperature rise is assessed according to class B), and there are two types of winding and welding. The rotor main shaft is made of high-strength forged steel.
Bottom plate: steel structure, welded with steel plates above 20-30mm.
Cooler: The cooler structure is placed in a steel box. The upper water-cooled inlet and outlet flanges are on the top of the motor, and the lower water-cooled inlet and outlet flanges are at the bottom of the pit. Pulleys are installed for easy operation.
Model Description (take T7000-4/1730 As An Example)
4—Number of poles
1730—Outer diameter of stator core 1730mm